This Year: 2342
This Year: 813
This Year: 213
Since the early 2000s, Tees Valley Arts has provided – free to subscribers – a regular cultural email service featuring a curated range of cultural news, events and opportunities with a particular focus on Teesside.
As this service has developed, it has grown from just a few dozen of you – most of whom we would have known by sight and who were happy to be emailed together, to a few thousand subscribers whom we manage and email through MailChimp.
We’ve also refined the service from an email for each news item, event or opportunity – yes subscribers used to receive LOTS of emails from us back in the day – to a monthly cultural email and a weekly email for artists and makers.
Annual Reach and Impact
Monthly Cultural Emails
This is our ‘monthly’ cultural email, which features “takeovers” from artists, influencers and thinkers to share their concerns, thoughts and hopes for our region.
This email is designed for those who want to hear from us less frequently, but when they do want to be wowed and challenged by the people and organisations who are doing great work across our region.
Weekly Emails for Artists and Makers
Our weekly email for Artists and Makers is sent every Wednesday at 3pm featuring
- Upcoming Cultural Events – cultural events opening/happening within the next week
- Ongoing Cultural Events – cultural you can attend right now
- Save the Date – cultural events we’re putting in our diary
- Set the Agenda – opportunities for you to participate in setting the agenda
- Open Opportunities – jobs, commissions and other opportunities