The Tees Valley Arts Cultural Email Service provides cultural news and opportunities throughout the Tees Valley and is provided free to its 2,500+ subscribers through the support provided by Tees Valley Arts, East Street Arts, and mima’s Tees Valley Visual Art Network in addition to TVA’s core funder Esmée Fairbairn.
If you would like us to circulate a news story or opportunity to the network then please email the following information to email@example.com
- a header image in jpg or png format, a maximum of 600 px wide and ideally optimised for web;
- we recommend that all content is limited to a maximum of approximately 250 words or 2 paragraphs;
- if you are providing a leaflet and/or flyer please ensure that all written content is also provided in plain text;
- please provide all links referred to within eg @twittername, facebook and website links;
- When would you like it to be published? 2 weeks to put out / 3 weeks before receipt.
Finally please provide the information to us ideally a week before you’d like it to send out and two weeks before any deadline, event date or other time constraint. If you do not provide it within this time frame we may not be able to send it out to the network but could still publicise through our twitter, facebook and google+ pages.
For further information or if you’d like to discuss your needs with a person please call Peter Neal on 01642 264 656.