Do you work with young people?
Support their creative development with Arts Award
Arts Award supports young people to develop as artists and arts leaders. Find out how to use Arts Award’s flexible framework through Discover & Explore adviser training.
At this half-day training course you will:
- become familiar with the assessment criteria for these levels
- meet other professionals who are planning to run Arts Award and get your Discover & Explore adviser toolkit which details what is required at each level
- ask questions about how Arts Award may work for you in your setting
Book Your Place
Course date: Thursday 23rd May 2013
Time: 10am – 1pm
Location: Tees Valley Arts, Melrose House, Melrose Street, Middlesbrough, TS1 2HZ
Cost: £110 (includes adviser toolkit and refreshments)
This course is suitable for those working with young people aged 7-25 and who meet the requirements outlined in the adviser person specification including:
- teachers and teaching assistants
- youth workers and arts co-ordinators
- arts and music professionals
Find out more at here
‘The training was conducted in a professional but relaxed manner, very clear, helpful and easy to understand.’ Kimberley Hale, Valley Community Theatre
TVA is a participatory arts organisation, based in Middlesbrough and working across the Tees Valley, helping people change and improve their lives by taking part in the arts. TVA is a small organisation which makes a big impact in imaginative and unexpected ways.