Tees Valley Arts is seeking a music leader to work in HM Prison Holme House to offer prisoners creative activities, to help them develop new skills, personal confidence and positive ways of passing the time.
Holme House Prison:
Holme House is a prison for men of 18 years and over. It is a ‘closed’ site, meaning that there are high levels of security controls both at the entrance and within the setting. HH holds over a thousand prisoners, serving varied sentence terms.
Holme House residency: (1 dpw – Thursdays)
HH Music (May – Jun 17) 7 weeks, 2 sessions per day
Duration: Please see brief for timetable
Fees: Please see brief for fees
Please send your CV (no more than TWO sides of A4) and a letter of application (no more than ONE side of A4) that states your relevant experience and suitability for the role.
- You must be able to attend EVERY session and meet deadlines outlined in brief.
- You will be responsible for your own transport to sessions and meetings.
- You will need to provide evidence of public liability insurance at the point of the awarding of contract.
- You must abide by all HM Prisons Health, Safety and Safeguarding policies and regulations when on their premises
- You must abide by all HM Prisons Security and Vetting requirements
Your application must arrive by 5pm Tuesday 29th November 2016.
Send applications to:
Tees Valley Arts
Royal Middlehaven House
21 Gosford Street
Or email to: email@example.com
Please note: email applications are preferred.
Selection will be made Wednesday 30th November 2016 (TVA may hold interviews on Thursday 1st December if we think it’s necessary).
For any further information, please contact Miki Rogers, Project Manager, 01642 264654 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Wednesdays and Thursdays only) or Rowena Sommerville, TVA CEO, on 01642 264 655 or email@example.com